Aeration & Overseeding
If your lawn is compacted or suffers from bare patches, The Turf Doctor’s aeration and overseeding services can dramatically improve its appearance and health. Since 1996 we’ve been serving the greater Nashville, TN area. Call (615) 472-8245 or request a free estimate now.
What Is Lawn Aeration?
Aeration is a process whereby we poke tiny holes into the lawn, which better allows moisture, air, and nutrients to reach the roots. We then overseed the lawn to fill in bare patches, improve the color, and introduce improved grass varieties.
Aeration can help remedy any of the following situations:
- Compacted soil from lots of foot traffic
- Thick thatch
- New-home build lawns, as these often suffer from compaction and need improvement
- Thin or shallow root systems, which aeration can add complexity
Quality Work Above All Else
- We analyze lawn conditions and apply the proper amount of overseeding, fertilizer, and other treatments.
- Our professionals take measures to avoid buried cable lines, sprinkler systems, and invisible dog fences.
- We are locally owned and operated.
- We offer referral bonuses.
Now Accepting New Customers!Request Estimate
Your Nashville Lawn Specialist
At The Turf Doctor, we emphasize quality in all we do. Don’t wait another season to improve your yard. Our aeration, overseeding, and other services will have your lawn in its best shape ever. Our 100% guarantee means you can try us out risk free. Call (615) 472-8245 or request a free estimate now. Check out our FAQs and resources for more information. We serve the greater Nashville area including Belle Meade, Frankling, Brentwood, Green Hills, Bellevue, and the surrounding cities.