Preventative Lawn Disease Control
When it comes to controlling lawn diseases, prevention is the best medicine. The experts at The Turf Doctor will use our decades of experience to help you set up a preventative program for disease control that will also help treat any current issues. Call (615) 472-8245 or request a free estimate. We serve the greater Nashville, Tennessee, area.
Irrigated Lawns Are Vulnerable to Disease
Untreated, the below diseases will eventually spread to a much larger area of the lawn. Consequently, The Turf Doctor highly recommends selecting our preventative disease control package for lawns with irrigation.It is easy to detect diseases in lawns that are well irrigated.
Look for these symptoms during the warmer months of summer:
- Circular or horseshoe pattern brown spots or brown patch.
- “Smoke rings” that are caused by the inside of the above spots recovering while the outside continues to degenerate, causing the rings.
Now Accepting New Customers!Request Estimate
Preventative Disease Control Package
Four, 28-day preventative applications applied monthly May – August
Prevent common turf diseases:
- Brown Patch
- Large Patch
- Summer Patch
- Necrotic Ring Spot
- Dollar Spot
Why Choose The Turf Doctor?
- Our 100% guarantee means that if you’re a current client and not satisfied with our work, or you need further maintenance help, we’ll set up a free maintenance call to address any issues.
- We educate our clients on all manner of lawn care information including how to best maintain their yards pre- and post-Turf Doctor service.
- We are locally owned and operated.
- We offer several services including fertilization and weed control, insect and pest control, and aeration and overseeding.
- We offer referral bonuses.